Thursday, March 02, 2006

Vlogging


Off On A Tangent

So Mr. Garfield has inspired me to start vlogging.
At first, I was thinking that this was a dangerous place for me to go. I have a nasty tendency to go out and buy the most expensive hardware I can and then not use it. However, I found a decent webcam I can afford and think I'll go with that at first.
I was also worried, of course, about content.
But then I realized, I don't have to sit down and 'be on'. I can sit down and ramble and keep whatever works out of that session.
I'm thinking about trying a little humor/stand-up.
I did a little research on this and I believe I'll set it up on WordPress. or blogger (I can't remember why I was thinking about wordpress...I just know it was there).
There's a good tutorial here.



Tags:

No comments: