Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Battlestar Galactica : Scar

I did NOT like this episode.
It felt very contrived, and I'm more than a little tired of the whiney Starbuck.
I do understand the point of doing this.
Especially after the Black Market episode (this parallels nicely).
But I can't help but feel that the writers found themselves with a starting point, and ending point, and no real clue how to get from one to the other.
However, I think/hope they are done now and we can move on.
(btw, did they do something to Katee Sackhoff's hair?)

(btw, I've yet to see any reason why Billy can't become the moral center of the show)

Tags:

2 comments:

Luke said...

Sorry. My comment referred to the episode "Sacrifice" :P Thats where some significant stuff happens to Billy.

Again, sorry for the confusion. I kinda lost track of the episode titles.

moleboy said...

s'ok. all is well. fantastic episode, btw.
very sad ending.
Can I tell you, its been a rough few weeks for Apollo? And Starbuck, really.