Thursday, February 23, 2006

Trading Spouses and brain tumors

OK, so, don't get me wrong, I LOVED the episode of Trading Spouses with the religious freak
being switched with the new age woman.
I mean, this woman Marguerite is, in fact, a nut job.
No doubt about it.
Her friends, who our new age chickie had to deal with, actually seemed worse, though, in many ways.
I'm not going to go into detail about the craziness of this M, because if you care about such things you've already heard about them.
But now that I've really watched it, I'm actually worried about the woman.
I think she may be very sick.
And I don't mean in her beliefs. Thats her business and not mine.
But...
1) at one point, she starts to smell oders that aren't there. She smells them so vividly, that she starts to wretch and vomit.
2) she turns near-homicidal at one point, screaming her lungs out at her husband (who seems as sane as she seems crazy)
3) During #2, her family acts as if they've never seen her this way.

I think she may have a tumor.
I'm really not kidding about this.
I'm pretty sure these are all symptoms of tumors.
Its terrifying.
I hope someone gets her some medical attention
Of course, this could all be due to how they cut the footage.
Or maybe I'm watching too much House

Now that I've paid more attention to the ending, I don't find it as funny.
There's something very scary and disturbing about it all.
And I feel for her family.
The eldest daughter and HER daughter were given money to move out.
I hope they use it.

Tags:

No comments: